The Model SRC is a direct drive control that indicates when rotating equipment has ceased to turn. The output contacts of the Model SRC can control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for an alarm.
The Model SRC provides a means of protection to prevent compound damage from inoperative or failed equipment due to a lack of rotation.
- The housing is cast aluminum, NEMA Type 4/4X weatherproof and corrosion-resistant.
- The unit can be connected to rotating equipment by means of a stub shaft and flexible coupling.
- The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (4) 5/16″ diameter holes.
- (2) 3/4″ NPT conduit openings.
- 120 VAC power input (120 VAC transformer).
- The unit has a dry, unpowered DP/DT relay rated for 3A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
- The unit is bi-directional, it will detect motion or loss of motion in either direction.
- The unit has a 12 segment brass encoder disk.
- The operating temperature class is T6 (85°C [185°F]).
- Ambient temperature range is -10°C to 55°C [14°F to 131°F].
- The maximum operating speed is 1000 RPM.
- IP65 compliant.
- cULus Certified.
There are no reviews yet.