Wheel motion control sensor not included (User must supply their own proximity sensor). Does not include an optional controller.
The Model BSD is a “traction action” motion control that indicates when a conveyor belt has slowed or quit moving altogether. The unit can be adjusted as an overspeed, under-speed, or zero-speed control. The BSD-0S does NOT include the sensor or controller. User must provide their preferred sensor and controller.
The Model BSD can shut down rotating equipment before damage is encountered. It protects interlocked conveyor belts, especially if one of the belts fails due to overloading or quits due to tearing.
ADVANTAGE: Simple design and installation. No drilling or tapping of the tail pulley shaft is required, the unit is shielded between the top and bottom of the conveyor belt, and the unit can be placed anywhere on the conveyor belt.
- The controller and sensor are sold separately.
- The sensor can be used outdoors and is connected to the controller(s) with (Belden 8442 or 8760 or similar).
- 6 targets are built into the wheel assembly. The wheel is replaceable if necessary.
- Safety cable is supplied standard.
- The operating temperature range is -13ºF to 140ºF (-25ºC to 60ºC).
- No drilling or tapping of the tail pulley shaft is necessary. Mounts between the conveyor belts.