The Model CT-105 is a Control Unit for Tilt Probes and senses the presence or absence of material. The new intrinsically safe, cULus Listed Control Unit is enclosed in rugged cast aluminum housing with LED Indicator lights and surface mount printed circuit board. Weatherproof, Dust-Ignition Proof and Explosion Proof models are available. The rugged steel sensing Probes are cULus listed as intrinsically safe when used with the new cULus Listed Model CT Control Units CT-105.
The Model CT is commonly used when other controls won’t work due to bin vibration, or actual bin walls aren’t available for mounting other controls. Typical applications include level detection in hoppers, silos, stackers, crushers and conveyor transfer points.
- Durable cast Aluminum NEMA Type housing with optional epoxy coating for corrosive environments.
- Explosion proof control units for use in hazardous locations: Model CT-106 and Model CT-107.
- Bright, energy efficient LED indicator lights.
- Up to 5,000 feet of cable length allows for control unit installation in easily accessible areas.
- Surface mount PC board resistant to shock and vibration.
- Fail-Safe logic design defaults to safe condition when there is a loss of power.
- Adjustable time delay to prevent false signals.
- Easy installation and low maintenance.