The Model CMS-1X is a direct drive control that indicates when rotating equipment has ceased to turn. The output contacts of the Model CMS-1X can control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for an alarm.
The Model CMS-1X provides a means of protection to prevent compound damage from inoperative or failed equipment due to a lack of rotation.
- The housing is cast aluminum, NEMA Type 4/4X weatherproof and corrosion-resistant.
- The unit can be connected to rotating equipment by means of a stub shaft and flexible coupling.
- The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (4) 5/16″ diameter holes.
- (2) 3/4″ NPT conduit openings.
- 120 VAC power input (120 VAC transformer).
- The unit has a dry, unpowered DP/DT relay rated for 3A @ 120 VAC, 240 VAC, and 480 VAC.
- The unit is bi-directional, it will detect motion or loss of motion in either direction.
- The unit has a 12 segment brass encoder disk.
- The operating temperature class is T6 (85°C [185°F]).
- Ambient temperature range is -10°C to 55°C [14°F to 131°F].
- The maximum operating speed is 1000 RPM.
- IP65 compliant.
- cULus Certified.