The Model TA-2X is a belt mis-alignment control that provides an indication when a conveyor belt has drifted off to a dangerous misalignment condition. The output contacts of the Model TA-2X can control up to two separate circuits, one for machinery shutdown and one for an alarm.
The Model TA-2X is relatively inexpensive protection that provides benefit by saving the time, money, and labor associated with replacing a damaged conveyor belt.
- The housing is cast aluminum. The general purpose units are rated NEMA Type 4/4X weatherproof and corrosion-resistant, and NEMA Type 5 dust-tight.
- The roller is a highly visible red polyester powder coated roller of 1-1/4″ diameter with white nylon bushings on each end.
- The unit is mounted on the conveyor by drilling (3) 13/32″ diameter holes.
- General purpose (weatherproof) has (1) 3/4″ NPT conduit opening.
- Unpowered SP/DT microswitch(es) rated for 20A @ 120 VAC, 240VAC, and 480 VAC; 1/2 amp at 125 VDC and 1/4 amp at 250 VDC.
- The roller arm can move up to 90 degrees in either direction. Roller is spring loaded to automatically reset itself.
- Ambient Temperature Rating 40°C (104°F), Functional Ambient Temperature -50°C to 40°C (-58°F to 104°F).
- The general purpose controls are IP65 compliant.
- cULus certified.