The MSD-800 control unit is a programmable controller that has two set points permitting it to indicate two under-speed points, two over-speed points, or one of each. The control unit acts as a digital tachometer that constantly displays the actual rotary speed of the equipment being monitored. Installed remotely in a control panel where it is free from dust, dirt and vibration. This allows the operator to monitor equipment from one central location.
- POWER INPUT: 100 -240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Less than 10VA (AC input), less than 5 W (DC input).
- OUTPUT POWER TO SENSOR: 12 VDC.
- SIGNAL INPUT FROM SENSOR: 12 VDC square-wave, NPN or PNP (field programmable).
- OUTPUT 1: SPST Relay; rated 5 amps resistive at a maximum of 250 VAC; Transistor: NPN open collector. When 100mA/30 VDC, residual voltage = 1.5 VDC max.
- OUTPUT 2: SPDT rated 5 amps resistive at 125/250 VAC.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -4°F to 149°F (-20° to 65°C).
- READING ACCURACY: .1 to 1 RPM.
- ALARM SET ACCURACY: .001 to 1 RPM.
- MOUNTING: 1/16″ DIN panel mount (45 mm x 45 mm cutout).
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CE